AS Express Post
AS Express Post was founded by AS Eesti Meedia in late 1997 to facilitate early morning delivery of the group’s publications. Ekspress Grupp obtained 50 percent of the company in May of 2000 and the two groups have shared the firm since then.
The company’s primary services are:
- early morning delivery of periodicals in Tallinn, Maardu, Tartu, Elva, Pärnu, Sindi, Viljandi, and neighboring rural municipalities;
- mediation of periodicals’ subscriptions in the tellimine.ee environment;
- direct mail, blind mail, and advertising mail delivery across Estonia;
- delivery of letters and registered mail across Estonia;
- management of client bases and services for publishers.
AS Express Post employs 486 people, including 444 mail carriers as of 2017.
The company has received the following acknowledgements:
- Best direct marketing company 2011, Äripäev;
- Family and employee-friendly company (2011, 2012, 2015, Äripäev, Ministry of Social Affairs, Pere ja Kodu, PARE);
- Family-friendly employer (2017).